Moog Matriarch, Analog Synthesizer, 49 Full-Size Keys, Semi-Modular Design.
Moog Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with a built-in Sequencer, Arpeggiator, stereo Ladder Filters, and stereo Analog Delay. Create rich evolving chord patterns immediately with no patching required, then tap into an abundance of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents through Matriarch's 90 modular patch points.
• Based on the vintage circuitry of classic Moog synthesizer modules
• Stereo analog delay with up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
• 256 step sequencer with up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns (can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear)
• Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
• Velocity-sensing with Aftertouch (Velocity and Aftertouch are not hard-wired – available via MIDI, KBD VEL OUT and KB AT OUT jacks)
• Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Variable Glide, Expression pedal in to CV out, and Sustain Pedal in
• Monophonic, 2-Note Paraphonic, and 4-Note Paraphonic