Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-2, the Classic 2 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic 2 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1” to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Classic 2 is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case.
• 24x12.5x3.5 inches (60.9x31.7x8.9 cm)
• Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
• 3.4 lbs. (1.47 kg)
• 26 x 15.5 x 5” (660.4 x 393.7 x 127mm)
• 4 lbs (1.814 kg)
• 96 inches (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
• Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
• VDL-MK (Voodoo Lab)
• UNI-MK (Universal)