Blue Cat's Liny EQ is an 8 bands linear phase equalizer with very low latency and comprehensive visual feedback: thanks to its highly optimized linear phase kernel, it processes the signal without phase distortion, with an unusually short latency (less than 3 milliseconds).
Its wide range of gain (+-40dB) and multiple filter shapes make it very flexible for a graphic EQ, letting you create unique EQ curves. The dual channels version offers independent settings for the left/right or mid/side channels, with flexible linking capabilities for an optimal workflow.
The highly customizable user interface includes a first class spectrum analyzer and spectrogram viewer. It lets you choose the best layout and display options to adapt the plug-in to
• Linear phase graphic equalizer
• very short latency (less than 3 ms: 128 samples at 44,1 kHz), with minimal pre-ringing artefacts.
• customizable range (+/- 40 dB).
• Exact EQ curve display.
• Four EQ shapes.
• Automatic gain compensation.
• Real time spectrum analyzer display.
• High resolution color and greyscale spectrogram display.
• High resolution color peak meter.
• Single and dual channel versions.
• Left/right or mid/side processing for spectral stereo widening or narrowing.
• Advanced channels linking capabilities.
• Multiple display sizes.
• Highly customizable user interface: display what you need, the way you need.