D'Addario EJ53T sets are designed for use with Hawaiian Tenor ukuleles. The 3rd string is a wound aluminum string complimented by a 1st, 2nd and 4th unwound string made from our warmest sounding black nylon. This set is optimized for standard GCEA tuning.
The original ukulele offering from D’Addario, each black nylon string is carefully center-less ground to an ultra-smooth, ultra-precise final diameter for excellent feel and unparalleled intonation with a warm, long lasting acoustic tone.
• Optimized for Tenor Ukuleles tuned to standard GCEA tuning
• Black precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
• Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
• Tenor Ukulele, Black Nylon, Aluminum Wound, Non-Ball End
• String Gauges: Black Nylon .026, .036, .032 Aluminum .036