Providing all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers, the DriveRack® PA2 has the latest advancements in dbx’s proprietary AutoEQ™ and AFS™ algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the backline, Ethernet control via an Android®, iOS®, Mac®, or Windows® device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.
- All New Setup Wizard
- Streamlined AutoEQ™
- All New AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
- Mobile Control (Android®, iOS®, Mac®, Windows®)
- dbx Compression
- Graphic EQ
- 8-Band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ) Input
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
- 8-Band Parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings) Output
- dbx Limiting
- Driver Alignment Delays
Further details can be found on the DBX Pro website.