EHX’s rich history was marked by many revolutionary pedals but one of our most distinctive lines was a group of analog drum synthesizers that included the Crash Pad.
Like the original from 1980, the new Crash Pad can create an array of drum sounds and other-worldly oscillation sweeps, as well as process external sounds thru its resonant filter. Plus, it’s been updated to respond to expression pedal/CV input for external control over the filter in real-time.
• Creates a range of percussive sounds from cymbals, snares and hi hats to oscillation sweeps
• Triggers via the on-board pushbutton, an external (non-MIDI) drum pad and most clock generators
• Process external sounds thru the resonant filter + EXP/CV input for real-time filter control
• Rugged, die-cast chassis, supplied with an EHX9.6DC-200 PSU, also accepts a 9V battery
• Works great with the EHX Clockworks Rhythm Generator/Synthesizer, 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer and other similar devices
• Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
• Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)