The Epiphone Starling is a great choice for the beginner guitar player. Featuring a layered spruce top, layered mahogany back and sides, and a mahogany neck, the Starling offers incredible value for the price. The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic, while the variety of finishes provide a unique personality and flair to the guitar.
- Layered spruce top provide durability and good tone
- Mahogany neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile
- Indian laurel fingerboard provides a smooth feel
- 20 medium jumbo frets make it easier to press the strings down with less effort
- 24-3/4" scale length provides slightly less string tension and reduces the distance players' fingers have to stretch to form chord shapes
- Unique Starling graphic on pickguard provides a unique aesthetic