Crafted at Fender's Corona, California manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Stratocaster guitar neck features a thick "C"-shaped profile and 9.5"-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets.
- Maple wood provides bright, articulate tone
- Rosewood fingerboard provides warmth and richness
- Lacquer finish provides vintage feel
- Pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves makes spacing easy when performing the final string slot filing
- Serialized and stamped with genuine "Original Contour Body" headstock decal for true Fender authenticity