This genuine Fender Telecaster neck is crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring a “60’s C” neck profile and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, for modern playing feel.
- Roasted maple provides resistance to humidity shifts, a gorgeous, dark look, and more sustain
- Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel
- Gloss finish on fingerboard
- Pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves makes spacing easy when performing the final string slot filing
- Serialized and stamped with genuine headstock decal for true Fender authenticity