The Mateus Asato Signature Pedal, the Asabi, is a distortion and overdrive pedal that contains a huge array of tones and is also the world's first pedal to feature analog distortion plug-ins.
- Replaceable distortion plug-ins allow you to swap the distortion circuit without having to buy a completely new pedal
- Modern High Gain mode is a high-gain, hard-clipping circuit that is based on the Marshall JCM800, providing tone that is open and crisp
- Allows for four different presets of clipping diodes which themselves drastically alter the tone and feel of the way the distortion clips
- Gain Cycle takes the Gain knob setting, which selects your maximum gain, and divides that level of gain into four equal parts, providing tonal flexibility
- EQ circuit features a studio grade EQ that provides tremendous tonal flexibility