The Line 6 DL4 MkII includes everything in the original DL4 Delay Modeler, while introducing 15 new MkII delays drawn from their HX family of amp and effects processors and both 4-Switch and 1-Switch loopers with up to 240 seconds of record time. The DL4 MkII is also smaller and lighter than the original, making it an even more appealing choice for modern musicians.
- 4-Switch Classic Looper and 1-Switch Looper operate in either mono or stereo and may be positioned before or after other effects
- Onboard memory provides up to 240 seconds of recording time, expandable to several hours using an optional microSD card, which also enables a loop to be stored in memory
- Allows you to connect a dynamic microphone to the XLR input for vocal (or acoustic instrument) processing and looping, and adjust the gain using the Trim control
- MIDI In and Out/Thru DIN connectors enable the DL4 MkII to receive continuous controller, program change, and other MIDI messages from external sources
- Bypass options include buffered, DSP, and true bypass, with buffered and true bypass avoiding A/D/A conversion by routing analog signals directly from the inputs to the outputs
- Constructed from cast aluminum to withstand the rigours of performance