The HX Stomp amp and effects processor is a "super stompbox", as well as a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander with other modelers, an audio interface, and a complete guitar or bass rig. Although compact in size, it delivers the same professional-grade sound quality and authentic HX Modeling found in Line 6's market-leading Helix processors.
- 123dB of dynamic range provides high sound quality
- Features the same SHARC DSP chip and HX modeling as Line 6 Helix processors, providing realistic simulations of effects with fast performance
- Eight capacitive-touch footswitches with colour coded LED rings greatly expand the HX Stomp's real-time performance capabilities
- More than 300 HX and legacy amps, cabs, and effects expand on HX Stomp's versatility
- Third-party impulse responses (IRs) provide additional ways to customize your sound
- Split/parallel signal paths for maximum routing flexibility
- Dual expression pedal input allows for creative control of effects