Over the decades key artists such as Jerry Donahue, Guthrie Trapp, Carl Verheyen, John Shanks, Tim Pierce, Robbie McIntosh, Clem Clempson, Micky Moody, and countless other amazing players have made the ODR-1 Natural Overdrive part of their sonic arsenal. While all single coil guitarists as well as most humbucker users and even bassists love the clarity and versatility of the full sound of the ODR-1 some heavy humbucker players asked for the chance to reduce the sub-bass end, which is what this does.
- Bass Cut feature helps tame the low end
- Operation possible from 9 V to 18 V DC for more headroom if preferred
- Range is controlled by a Spectrum control tone pot, meaning turning the knob clockwise increases the bass and treble at the same time
- Pointers on the knobs glow in the dark for improved visibility
- Remote input jack allows the pedal to be switched on/ off remotely
- Overhead battery compartment allows for quick battery changes