Splitting your signal at the input, The Bass Butler features two completely separate, parallel, analogue signal chains, just like a real bi-amp rig.
- The always-on Bass Channel has a simple but effective control layout of Compression, Bass, Treble, and Volume
- Classic high-gain guitar channel; five familiar controls and four gain stages that can clean right up are summoned with one kick of the footswitch, serving up everything from bright vintage tones to floor-splitting, wall-crumbling modern destruction
- Coupled with a guitar cab-simulated balanced D.I. output and an expression pedal jack for extra control over the input gain, this really is a plentiful platter, pleasing to the even pickiest of players
- Two individual XLR outputs from the two separate channels mean that your finished Bi-Amp bass tone makes it to the mixing desk with nothing left to do except blend to taste, with a Ground Lift switch for solving any ground loop issues
- Amp output takes a blend of the two channels before the cabinet simulation circuits from a 1/4" jack – perfect for connecting to the front end of any bass amp
- Sturdy steel enclosure
- 18 V DC power for high headroom