The twin channel Crush 20 takes an uncompromising approach to guitar tone and puts it in a compact and portable package. With footswitchable Clean and Dirty channels the high gain, four stage preamp design serves up a huge palette of overdriven and distorted sounds, rich in harmonic overtones. Featuring an Aux In for backing tracks and a CabSim-loaded headphone output the Crush 20 is an obvious choice for players seeking the legendary Orange sound in a practice amp format.
- Analogue amplifier circuitry in a digital age ensures Crush amps possess the lively feel and responsiveness that Orange is famous for, inspiring guitarists to play their instruments, not the technology
- Highly effective 3 band EQ section allows for huge control over your sound, from bold vintage colours to scooped modern tones
- High quality, low noise components provide four stages of gain with exceptional richness and clarity, delivering everything from blissful cleans, to classic Bluesy Orange crunch all the way through to full-bodied, ultra high gain Metal distortion
- Clean and Dirty channels can be switched on the amp’s top panel or remotely using the optional footswitch
- Headphone/line output includes the CabSim feature, faithfully emulating the sound of a mic'd Orange 4x12" cabinet
- Custom designed speakers deliver the perfect balance between modern low end punch and vintage highs, maintaining clarity even when pushed