Taking elements from the flagship 4 Stroke and OB1 series bass amps, and with enough power for smaller venues, the Crush Bass 100 is a seriously versatile combo in both sound and application. Using high-end engineering techniques not usually found on combos of this type, the key to the Crush Bass 100’s immensely fat and detailed tone is the amplifier’s 100 watt output section. The choice of discrete components (rather than common integrated circuits) gives the amp sensational levels of clarity across the entire spectrum, and the internal 15" speaker means that even the most subterranean frequencies come through loud and clear.
- Mid band covers a wide range, sweeping from 300 Hz (fully anti-clockwise) to 2.7 kHz (fully clockwise), meaning this amp can be fine tuned to suit any musical style
- Active circuitry allows for up to 15 dB of boost or cut on the bass and middle frequencies, and up to 20 dB on the treble side
- Lifted from the popular OB1 Series amps, the Blend and Gain controls are a nod to the many bass players who experiment with guitar and bass amps simultaneously
- Gain and Blend controls create the same effect in a single package, adding extra bite and crispness to the tone at lower gain settings, right up to all-out filth with the dials cranked
- 15" speaker with a reflex port for improved low end response
- Headphone output features Cabsim circuitry which emulates the response of our stage-ready OBC bass speaker cabinets during silent practice
- Aux input allows for connecting external audio sources for backing tracks whilst the handy onboard tuner makes for quick tune-ups between jams