The Rockerverb 50 MKIII head combines over a decade of user feedback with numerous improvements to the design. In a first for the Rockerverb Series, the MKIIIs include selectable output power options to manipulate headroom and volume. This 50 W version switches down to 25 W in half power mode, whilst the mains transformers have also been upgraded for better low end response and articulation. The MKIII also features the same footswitchable attenuator that has been so popular with users of our Thunderverb and Dual Dark Series amps.
- Dirty channel goes anywhere from clean to crunch to the very heaviest modern saturation, and always maintains outstanding clarity
- Non-master volume Clean channel takes on a more sparkly and crisp nature but with greater control through a revoiced two band EQ section
- Greater headroom and volume in full power mode should you need it, but this can now be manipulated with the output power and Attenuator controls
- Brighter and more controllable than its predecessor, the lush spring reverb circuit covers everything from air to full-on surf
- For the purist who loves their pedals, the highly transparent effects loop is buffered by a single ECC81/12AT7, ensuring an all-valve signal path from input to output