With a valve preamp and a 500 W Class D solid state power amp, the Terror Bass sounds closer to the flagship AD200 than ever before. The Terror Bass uses a lightweight and efficient Class D power amp, with 500 watts of power into 4 ohms and 250 watts into 8 ohms. Coupled with the Balanced XLR output and valve-driven FX Loop, the Terror Bass is perfect for any situation, whether it’s the studio, rehearsal, or a life on the road.
- Preamp section is the same valve design as used in the flagship Orange bass amp, the AD200 - a classic, uncomplicated amplifier, designed to give you the best tone
- 500 watt hybrid amplifier with a valve preamp and a Class D, solid state power section - all-analogue valve tone in a portable, compact lunchbox head
- Get a crystal clean tone at the flick of a switch
- Pad switch on the front of the Terror Bass reduces input sensitivity by 6dB, optimizing the amp for active or passive basses
- Valve-driven FX loop is the perfect tool for creating your ideal signal chain
- Eliminates any ground loop noise when using the Balanced Output