PreSonus Eris E5 XT, Single Powered Studio Monitor, 140-Watt, 8-Inch Woven Composite Woofer, 1-1/4-Inch Silk-Dome HF Driver, PreSonus Model ERIS-8XT.
The Eris E5 XT is a substantial update to the original Eris-series. A superior high-frequency response and wider 100-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot. It's ideal for group listening and collaboration—while narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. Silk-dome tweeters ensure snappy, accurate transient reproduction. The familiar woven composite low-frequency driver still offers Eris' signature tight, clear bass; plenty of punch and no flub.
• 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
• 1.25-inch (31.75 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
• Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
• Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
• HF Adjust (+/-6 dB, continuously variable)
• Midrange Adjust (+/-6 dB, continuously variable)
• Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
• Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
• RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
• Amplifier soft start feature eliminates popping on power-up
• Internal power supply with IEC connector