PreSonus StudioLive 32R, StudioLive Series III, Rackmount Digital Mixer, 32-Channel, 32 Microphone Preamps, 34-Inputs, PreSonus Model STUDIOLIVE-32R.
Includes: StudioLive 32R, USB Cable, Power Cord, UC Surface Touch Control (Mac, Windows, iPad, Android), Studio One Artist (Mac, Windows), Capture (Mac, Windows), QMix-UC (Apple App Store, Google Play).
The StudioLive 32R digital mixer is four audio tools in a single rackspace. Use it as a standalone digital mixer with UC Surface remote mixing software. Pair it with your StudioLive Series III console mixer to use as a stage box or integrated monitor mixer. Connect it with EarMix 16M monitor mixers for the ultimate personal monitor system. Plug it into your studio computer, and you have a continuously bidirectional, 128-channel (64x64) USB audio interface with modeled vintage dynamics and EQ plug-ins on every input and bus.
• Dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine powers 40 mixing channels, 22 mix buses, and 270 simultaneous processors including 4 stereo reverberation systems and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus
• When connected to a StudioLive Series III console mixer, the StudioLive 32R provides remote inputs and main outputs while simultaneously retaining full control over its FlexMixes
• Easy to create simplified mixes for some EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, while giving other EarMix 16Ms on the same network access to all 16 channels
• Provides 32 remote digitally controlled XMAX preamps that can be gain-staged right from your StudioLive Series III console Fat Channel
• Modeled after classic analog studio designs, Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins load both natively on the StudioLive 32R and inside Studio One, providing the ultimate mixing and recording flexibility