Primacoustic London 16, Acoustic Treatment Panel Kit, Black, Primacoustic Item Z900-0160-00.
The Broadway London 16 room kit is designed for large spaces of up to 200 square feet (20 square metres). It can also be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Ideally suited for studio control rooms, tracking rooms, or large home theaters, these large kits provide everything needed for a complete acoustic treatment solution.
The London 16 contains select Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 16 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density fibreglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range.
• Studio kit with bass traps for large rooms
• For rooms up to 200ft2 (20m2)
• 6lb per cubic foot (96kg / m3) density
• Beveled edges
• Class-A/1 Fire Rating
• Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
• Acoustically transparent polyester tweed fabric
• 24x Scatter Blocks - 12" x 12" x 1" (305 x 305 x 25 mm)
• 16x Control Columbs - 12" x 48" x 2" (305 x 1219 x 51 mm)
• 4x Broadband Panels - 24" x 48" x 2" (610 x 1219 x 51 mm)
• 48x surface impalers for mounting
• 16x corner impalers for mounting
• Drywall anchors and screws