Primacoustic London 8, Acoustic Treatment Panel Kit, Black, Primacoustic Item Z900-0105-00.
The Broadway London 8 room kit is designed for rooms up to 100 square feet (9 square metres). It can also be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Ideally suited for home theatres and studios, these easy to use kits are an affordable way to start with acoustic treatment.
The London 8 contains select Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 8 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density fibreglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range.
• Starter kit for home recording hobbyists
• For rooms up to 100ft2 (9m2)
• 6lb per cubic foot (96kg / m3) density
• Beveled edges
• 8x Scatter Blocks - 12" x 12" x 1" (305 x 305 x 25 mm)
• 4x Control Columbs - 12" x 36" x 1.5" (305 x 910 x 38mm)
• 16x Surface Impalers for Mounting
• Drywall anchors and screws