Jonathan Haas Timpani Series JH3
Diameter: 0.545 in / 13.84mm
Length: 15-1/8 in / 38.4175 cm
Handle Material: Oak
Head Material: Felt
ProMark JH3 timpani mallets feature German felt parachute-style covering for the highest quality of sound. Japanese oak provides added weight without a larger diameter, which yields enhanced projection. The JH3 is the hardest of all the white felt mallets. It produces a warm and resonant tone but, because of its small head, can be used for passages that need to be well-defined.
• Designed by Jonathan Haas
• The JH3 timpani mallet is the hardest of all the white felt mallets, producing a warm and resonant tone but, because of its small head, can be used for passages that need to be defined.
• In addition to the JH1 and the JH2, the JH3 provides the timpanist with a complementary choice of hard mallets
• Great choice for professionals and students
• All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at their Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry