Radial IceCube IC-1, Balanced XLR Line-Level Isolator and Hum Eliminator, Radial Item R800 1031 00.
The IceCube is a balanced line-level isolator designed to quickly eliminate hum and buzz from an audio system by simply inserting it into the signal path. Connected between any two line-level devices, such as a mixer and a powered speaker, or a crossover and a power amp, the IceCube will eliminate ground loop noise without limiting the audio bandwidth or introducing phase shift.
• Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
• Exceptionally linear response from 20Hz to 18kHz
• Able to handle signal levels to +15dB without distortion
• Steel enclosure protects against magnetic fields
• Locking XLR will not accidentally disconnect