Radial Pro-Iso, Stereo +4dB to -10dB Converter, Radial Item R800 1150.
The Pro-Iso is a +4dB to -10dB converter that employs a cost effective transformer that focuses the energy in the voice range. This makes the Pro-Iso a great choice for sermons, news gathering and spoken voice. The J-Iso and Pro-Iso differ with respect to the transformer and audio signal path. The Pro-Iso is band limited for the voice range while the J-iso is designed to deliver full bandwidth audio. A set and forget level control lets you attenuate the input signal to prevent it from overloading the destination device and transformer isolation helps eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
• Converts balanced line level signals to unbalanced
• Great Isolator for spoken voice applications
• Stereo signal path with set and forget level control
• Transformer isolated to eliminate hum and buzz
• Record direct from mixers and mic-preamps
• Interface +4dB pro-gear with unbalanced inputs
• Passive design, no power supply needed