With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Developed specifically for use on bass drum, the RT-30K provides fast and accurate triggering in a robust unit that’s simple to install. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
• Advanced trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass drum
• Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
• Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
• Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
• Protective grip prevents marring of wood bass drum hoops
• TRS connection cable included