Rovner MarkIII Series Ligature, for Bb Clarinet Mouthpieces, C1R Size, with Rovner Cap.
A premium ligature that is extraordinary in all characteristics of tone, response and ease of playing. Delivers a big, solid, well centered tone of great brilliance, but without buzz or hash. Offers amazing response in all registers, as well as unbelievable accuracy, control of expression and dynamic range.
• Permits the reed to vibrate more freely than with conventional metal ligatures
• Improves tone, response, and intonation of woodwind instruments
• Allows reed to swell and shrink without distorting the reed body, reducing the likelihood of leakage at the facing
• Reduces peculiar modes of vibration that give rise to uneven scales, poor intonation, squeaks, and raspiness
• If properly used, will provide greater playing ease, considerably extended reed life and fewer rejected reeds
• Has a body made of a neoprene polyester fabric that will not stretch or rot and is chemically impervious; is fitted with corrosion-resistant metal fittings