The 92DL Supreme has all the qualities common to the Selmer Paris models that precede it and meets the desires of all saxophonists. Its design and manufacturing incorporates the beauty and care created in the Balanced Action, the legendary suppleness of the Mark VI, the ease of play experienced in the Super Action 80 Serie II, the precision and elegance of the Serie III, and the power and roundness of the Reference. Its roundness and projection capacity make it an instrument that is both traditional and resolutely modern.
- Superior build construction provides perfectly balanced accuracy, infinite sound colours, and incredible ease of response
- Octave key system with Teflon inside the sockets lighten the action
- Hinged toggle on left-hand pinky finger keys provide greater ease of movement from one key to another
- Direct arm between the right-hand F# and F keys allows for a finer and more reliable adjustment
- Redesigned shapes and placements of the side keys facilitates fluid passage from one to the other