Extended high frequency response and supercardioid pick-up pattern for higher signal output, cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Smooth warm tonal response and full dynamic range, with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
Full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting minimize handling noise and signal interference. High output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection (also available with a switch: e 845-S).
• Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
• Extended high frequency range
• Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
• Handles high sound pressure levels
• Optional silent on/off switch
• Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
• Excellent feedback rejection
• Rugged metal housing
• 1 e 845
• 1 microphone clip
• 1 pouch