The iSeries of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dust resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
Interior Length: 49.00 in (124.46 cm)
Interior Width: 9.00 in (22.86 cm)
Interior Depth: 5.00 in (12.70 cm)
• Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
• UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
• Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
• Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
• Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
• Molded-in hinges
• Patented "trigger release" latch system
• Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
• Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock