Each pair is individually jacketed and has a 100% foil shield. Metal Amphenol "D" series type connectors on a low-profile steel box with raised edges to protect the connectors. Your choice of 1/4 inch or XLR returns on the box and fan. Channel number ID behind each connector. Metal mesh strain relief/grip on box. Metal mesh cable bale on fan end. Hand soldered connectors. Because the wire meets NEC specs for permanent installations, you can run this snake behind walls, ceilings and floors without conduit (check your local fire codes).
• Available in sizes SPL6X0, SPL6X3, SPL8X0, SPL8X4, SPL12X0, SPL12X4, SPL16X4, SPL24X4, SPL24X8, SPL32X8, and SPL40X8 configurations
• Standard lengths offered 50', 75', 100', 150', and 200'
• Channel number ID markers behind each connector
• Metal mesh cable bale on fan end
• Metal mesh strain relief/grip on box
• Manufactured in our facilities, by our employees, according the strictest quality standards