The K26ce, Taylor’s all-koa Grand Symphony, is all about sonic and aesthetic beauty. Known for its gorgeous natural grain and unique tonal qualities, Hawaiian koa has become a sought-after tonewood for acoustic guitars. Made with back, sides and top of solid Hawaiian koa, the Taylor K24ce resonates with a warm, vibrant tone, blending a rich low-end response with clarity in the treble range and a splashy midrange. Sporting a graceful Spring Vine inlay on the ebony fretboard and bridge, this model is appointed with a set of gold Gotoh 510 tuning machines that not only look stunning but also provide improved tuning stability and precision. With ES2 electronics on board for faithful plugged-in tone, the K24ce is sure to draw attention wherever you go.
- Grand Symphony body shape, essentially a scaled up Grand Auditorium, provides greater volume and low end sustain whilst conveying a tonal complexity and full-bodied resonance
- Hawaiian koa top's visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge
- Hawaiian koa back and sides blend the punchy midrange of mahogany with the articulate top end of maple
- V-Class bracing makes that center axis more rigid, forcing energy back through the guitar and into the strings to keep them vibrating before fading out
- ES2 electronics are fully optimized for the Taylor sound, and will sound like your guitar, not the pickup