Freestyle II Djembes are weather resistant and extremely durable for drum circles that are too good to quit. The sound quality is second to none, which is why the pros love to play them too.
• Beautiful hand painted spun copper finish
• Lightweight, extremely durable 24” PVC shell with an all-weather synthetic head
• High, crisp slaps and deep bass tones
• Mechanically tuned djembes are easily tuned with included tuning wrench
• Protective nonslip rubber bottom
• Patented design
• Available in four sizes: 9’, 10’, 12’ & 14’