QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
• 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
• Gate and compressor on all input channels.
• Four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects.
• 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. outputs, DCA’s and mute groups High Quality microphone preamps Channel selectable phantom power.
• Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly.
• Multi-track direct to disk recording/playback via external USB hard drive (not included.) No computer required.
• TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want.