Victory VC35H The Copper, Guitar All-Valve Amplifier Head, 35-Watt, Single Channel, with Footswitch, with Carry Bag.
Chiming EL84 cleans, expressive mid-gain sweetness, and rich classic rock roar.
• You can dial in sparkly, chiming cleans right through to heavy gain rock sounds all from one knob
• A rotary pot and bass cut switch give you the control to dial in anything from skinny British '60s pop jangle, to full and fat, modern boutique tones
• Mid boost switch to add bite and overdrive for rich, vocal lead tone
• No-hassle, super-reliable digital reverb (like our V40) to keep you ambient
• Master Tone Cut global tone control works as it does in the classic Vox amps
• 35 watts/full power is great for punch and headroom; 12 watts low power gives less volume, more compression and a different harmonic and dynamic response
• When it’s time to change your EL84 output valves, you can test and adjust the bias for the replacements quickly and safely