Ground loops cause hum, and the solution is to break the unwanted ground path. Isolation is the best way to do it. Unlike other power supplies, Pedal Power 2 PLUS isolates every .output. This eliminates tone robbing interaction between units. Now you can properly power everything from vintage overdrives to modern digital.
- For all battery powered guitar effect units
- 9/12V (x4) – standard 9 V and 12 V Boss ACA; 4 outputs delivering 100 mA, you can easily power any 9 V battery-operated pedal
- 9 V (x2) – high current 9 V and Line 6 modelers; 2 outputs each deliver 250 mA allowing you to run high current draw effects like the Boss DD-20 Giga Delay or Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler
- 9 V (x2) – standard 9 V with battery SAG control; each have an available 100 mA of power, but also allow you to SAG the voltage from roughly 4 V to 9 V
- All outputs are completely isolated allowing you to create different voltages