D'Addario XL Nickel electric strings are known for delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone, no matter your playing style. XL Nickel Wound are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result are strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, ideal for the widest variety of bass guitars and musical styles.
- EXL160 is D'Addario's top-selling heavy gauge bass set, provide the ideal combination of strong overall fundamentals with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows
- Designed for long scale basses (34"+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8"
- Round wound with nickelplated steel provides a distinctive, bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging provide strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance