The Pearly Gates vintage output passive humbucker pickups pack ton of focused midrange attitude with raw Texas punch and sizzle.
- Transform any Les Paul style guitar into a classic rock outlaw
- Captures all the mojo of the original pickup from Billy Gibbons’ 1959 Les Paul
- Combined with a warm, spongy low-end, this pickup is great for both rhythm and lead playing
- Alnico 2 bar magnet keeps the high end sounding airy but focused, and the midrange emphasis gives it a unique Texas sizzle
- 4-conductor lead wire for multiple wiring options, vacuum wax potted for squeal-free performance